ENAEE (European Network for Engineering Accreditation) is a not-for-profit organisation whose aims are to:
- Build confidence in systems of accreditation of engineering degree programmes in Europe
- Promote the EUR-ACE® label and its associated framework standards
- Promote and co-ordinate the national accreditation agencies, provide support and facilitate their regular reviews.
Benefits of Membership
The benefits of belonging to ENAEE are that is the access to international networking and an opportunity to shape further engineering education development. See also http://www.enaee.eu/accredited-engineering-courses-html/accredited-engineering-degree.
To apply for membership, applications must be submitted to the Administrative Council (email@example.com)
To see the list of current ENAEE member organisations please click here.
The application to become a member should contain the following:
- Complete information about the applying organisation, including its financial sources and, if applicable, number and type of Members the organisation represents,
- Activities of the organisation during the previous year,
- A confirmation that the organisation is prepared to accept the ENAEE Statutes, By-laws and General Policy, and to pay its annual fee (currently €2,100 in 2017) to ENAEE.
The number of Members per country is not limited.
The Administrative Council will examine the application and forward it to the General Assembly with a recommendation for approval or (motivated) rejection.
Acceptance of membership implies acceptance by the applicant of all ENAEE Statutes, By-laws and rules (see Statutes and by-laws section), including the annual fees decided by the ENAEE General Assembly.
The ENAEE GA at its meeting on 15/11/2015 decided that future Authorized Agency applications (to be approved by the Administrative Council after Label Committee recommendation) will be coupled with an ENAEE membership application (to be approved by the GA after AC recommendation). The annual membership fee replaces the previous ‘agency fee’.
For applications as Authorized Agency to award the EUR-ACE label (for current authorized agencies, click here) there is a different process. The procedure is described here. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information and the application forms.