The EUR-ACE® framework and accreditation system provides a set of standards that identifies high quality engineering degree programmes in Europe and abroad.
The EUR-ACE® system incorporates the views and perspectives of the main stakeholders (students, higher education institutions, employers, professional organisations and accreditation agencies).
What are the benefits of EUR-ACE®?
The EUR-ACE® system is internationally recognised and facilitates both academic and professional mobility.
Benefits for Accreditation Agencies
- Offers an additional quality label to stakeholders (Higher Education Institutions)
- Certification of quality of accreditation agency according to European Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in Higher Education in the European Higher Education Area (ESG) and employers’ requirements
- Integration into the European network of engineering professionals
- Possibility of accrediting in other European countries and worldwide
- Emphasises outcome-based accreditation of engineering programmes
- Dialogue between ENAEE and other similar organisations such as the International Engineering Alliance with the objective of facilitating worldwide mobility of engineers