The EUR-ACE® framework and accreditation system provides a set of standards that identifies high quality engineering degree programmes in Europe and abroad.
The EUR-ACE® system incorporates the views and perspectives of the main stakeholders (students, higher education institutions, employers, professional organisations and accreditation agencies).
What are the benefits of EUR-ACE®?
The EUR-ACE® system is internationally recognised and facilitates both academic and professional mobility.
Benefits for students & engineering graduates
- Assurance that the EUR-ACE®labelled programme meets high European and international standards and is recognised by employers in Europe
- Facilitates application to EUR-ACE® Master and doctoral programmes in other Higher Education Institutions
- In countries where the engineering profession is regulated, EUR-ACE®labelled programmes meet the educational requirements for becoming a Registered or chartered engineer.
- The EUR-ACE® label facilitates graduate mobility as promoted by the EU Directive on Recognition of Professional Qualification.
- The EUR-ACE® label is the educational standard for the professional card as promoted by FEANI.
- FEANI automatically includes EUR-ACE® labelled programmes in its Index which lists educational requirements for the Eur Ing title.